A fair and humane world, which is possible with the help of our conversation tools and leadership training.
Our mission to reduce and alleviate human suffering for people whose lives are most affected by inequalities, injustice, and oppression. We achieve this mission through several programs:
- Emotional coaching skills – We offer emotional self-help to individuals and groups in both developed and developing countries and especially for volunteers, activists, and staff in humanitarian and political organizations.
- Women rights – Our goal is to challenge the systemic inequalities women face on a daily basis and counteract the effect of some negative cultural practices women face. Our focus is mainly on Female Genital Mutilation [FGM] and Sexual and Gender Violence [SGBV].
- Emergency relief and rescue response – We conduct rescues missions for people affected by conflict and war and also for activists and staff in political and humanitarian organizations. We also conduct emergence relief supplies.
- Transformational development – We do community-based transformational development that is sustainable and focused especially for youth groups. We strive to ensure equal opportunities for everyone irrespective of race, gender, color, class, religion, and disability.
- End hunger and malnutrition – Chronic malnutrition has been a threat to the health and development of a third of the world’s population.
Read what others have written about Listeners Without Borders.
2014-11-25 Dagens Arena “Privilege is not guilt” , chronicle by Marcus Priftis.
2008-10-23 Fria Tidningen “They listen for change”